We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary dinner

london
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary dinner

Me and my girlfriend are celebrating our 5th anniversary while in halkidiki on holiday, and wondered if anyone knew a lovely restaurant we can go? We love Greek food and are staying in the Kriopigi area. Also a ring may be produced my me during the meal :-). Many thanks.

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
806 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary dinner

That sounds like a perfect moment for you two guys! I would love love to help you with couple of suggestions, but I would mostly be able to do this if it was for the Sithonia peninsula. I don't know that many restaurants which would be suitable for this at the Kassandra peninsula...

but I am sure one of our fellow Greek members will be able to help you out...

AND GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!! :-)

Hope it works out perfect for you.

london
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary dinner

hi, thanks for your help and best wishes,

hopefully someone can help.

London
Level Contributor
775 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary dinner

I don't know Kriopiggi very well but could suggest a romantic place in Hanioti. There is a restaurant with a lovely roof terrace called Kassandras. It is a bit more upmarket than your average Greek taverna (which is reflected in the prices) but the food is lovely with international cuisine and variants on traditional Greek food.

The atmosphere is very sophisticated and I think would be ideal for your special occasion. Hanioti is 2 resorts down from Kriopiggi, about 10km away, but easily do-able in a taxi.

To find it I will describe from the taxi rank in Hanioti: walk down into the square from the taxi rank, turn up the first road on your right which has a creperie on one corner and an Italian restaurant on the other, walk up past the shops and a large taverna on the right (can't remember the name!), you will see a little side road off to the right with a trendy bar on the corner called Beyond (nice for a pre or post dinner drink), turn down this road and Kassandras is the 2nd place on the right (after Faros) up the stairs (opposite a shop selling Greek gifts).

Good luck with everything, you'll have to come back on the forum and let us know how it all goes and where you end up going...

london
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary dinner

Thank you, that sounds perfect!

I will let you know how it went.

Thanks again.

5. Re: Anniversary dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 21:41
Get answers to your questions about Kriopigi
Recent Conversations
More Kriopigi Topics