We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Lindo- Air conditioning

Croydon
7 posts
Iberostar Lindo- Air conditioning

We loved the Tucan however woukd have like air con in the bars/buffets. Are any of the Lindo bars/buffet restaurants air conditioned?

Also,how does the temperature/humidity in early July compare with late October? Is it much hotter/more humid in July?

Thank you

South Carolina
Level Contributor
4,041 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Iberostar Lindo- Air conditioning

July is hotter and more humid than October so the Lindo is a much better choice during that time of year. All the restaurants (including the buffet) are air conditioned.

Safe travels

Croydon
7 posts
2. Re: Iberostar Lindo- Air conditioning

Thank you- much appreciated.

FIFE scotland
Level Contributor
357 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Iberostar Lindo- Air conditioning

Having been in both July and October I can clarify it is much more humid in July. It was lovely to use the airconditioned bars and restaurants then.

In October although hot it was less humid at night and we found we sat outside more in the evening.

October was much, much wetter than July and I think I would not take the chance of going then again at that time of year

4. Re: Iberostar Lindo- Air conditioning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 18:20