We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter at Iberostar

Holbrook, New York
Level Contributor
63 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Easter at Iberostar

Does anyone know if they do anything special for Easter? Maybe for kids..or holiday meals? I'm staying at the Maya this Easter.

Hanover, New...
Level Contributor
159 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter at Iberostar

We have been at the Grand in the past-on Easter. Nothing special done, at least that I noticed. Also spent Easter at the Lindo a few years ago with our daughters and there was no special holiday meal, etc.

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter at Iberostar

We went Easter once and avoid that week now. Too crowded for us. We went the Monday after Easter so I can't comment on anything special for that Sunday.

jersey
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter at Iberostar

Boy. I should be running the place. I would have at least an Easter egg hunt for the kids. With 6 golden Eggs. Find one win a Free week.. Family of 4.. Its not like they could not do something like that...

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,477 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter at Iberostar

ragtop.................I'll vote for ya!.................

Holbrook, New York
Level Contributor
63 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter at Iberostar

Lol I agree about the egg hunt. We went last year but came home the day before Easter. It wasn't too crowded at all! Thanks all for your input. I'll probably just pack my own eggs...my daughter keeps asking if the Ester bunny knows to come to Mexico anyway:-)

Mount Pearl, Canada
Level Contributor
143 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easter at Iberostar

We were at the maya last easter and they did have a variety of chocolate eggs at the lindo breakfast buffet on Easter morning.

Southern Maine
Level Contributor
648 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easter at Iberostar

We were at the Del Mar a few years ago- the kids club made some colored eggs which were displayed at the buffet, but no egg hunt or anything.

Holbrook, New York
Level Contributor
63 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easter at Iberostar

Guess I'll have my own egg hunt:-)

9. Re: Easter at Iberostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2013, 05:35