We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids Club at IB Lindo

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Kids Club at IB Lindo

I'm wondering how strict the kids club is about age of participants. My girls will be 10 and 13 when we go. They may be interested in attending the activities but the youngest will likely only do it if her older sister can come. The 13 year old looks young for her age and probably wouldn't feel out of place with the younger kids. Any thoughts?

New York
Level Contributor
225 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids Club at IB Lindo

I know that they are strict about lower age limit. Your child has to be 4 or older. When you bring them your child, if they are not sure about his/her age they usually call front desk and ask how old your child is. I know it from my personal experience. They can do the same about the older children as well, since the kids club is complimentary only for 4-12 olds. The best way for you to find out - send them email and ask. Iberostar resorts are always very good in answering emails.

NY
Level Contributor
2,056 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids Club at IB Lindo

what is the email address you use?

3. Re: Kids Club at IB Lindo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 01:19