We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

Darlington...
5 posts
Save Topic
best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

me and 3 mates are finally off to ibiza on july 6 for 3nights fri sat and sun ... and would love to know from people in the know whats the best clubs/nights/partys on them nights as we want to make the most of it ..also any great ideas for the days aswell ....thank you so much if you get back to me........ps I CANT WAIT TO GET ON THAT ISLAND ;)

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

My suggestions would be Fiesta Del Agua at Es Paradis or SupermarXte @Privilege on Friday night, Zoo Project @Gala Night on the Saturday (Daytime party) and We Love at Space on the Sunday.

Danny

www.dannykayibiza.blogspot.com

Darlington...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

thank you for your reply

a couple of mates who have been have recommended pacha on the friday night and zoo project ...i do fancy doing judgement sundays to go out with a bang but really do fancy we love @space but could we really take on both partys in one day lol ...but i have been told to stay clear of eden were judgement sunday is as is a dive or not as good as other places ... tricky one this as i have never been and only there a short time and realy want to make the most of....cheers

Darlington...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

hi danny just a quick question ...we have booked up for playa d"n bossa and staying at jet apparts have we made a good move there as it was a toss up between there and san an ....which do u think is the better resort

Darlington...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

does any one have any idea of a budget for 3 good nights i had a 1000 in mind or is that still too short or would be comfortable enjoying myself to the max on this kinda budget

thanks..............

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

Yes the jet are a good choice as a party base directly on the beach and near bora bora and space. Ushuaia have daytime parties there also. Hard to do both parties so i would stick with space. Your budget sounds right but be careful of pacha prices its 20 e for a spirit and mixer there!

Darlington...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

thanks danny for your reply this has helped me out and put my mind at rest as to were we staying thank you .... roll on july now for party time ;)

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

good advice from danny and you definitely made the right choice with the jet if you're looking to party :-)

8. Re: best plans for ibiza fri,sat,sun please help ibiza virgin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 15:38