We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aquis sandy beach waterpark???

Which Agios Georgios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
natanddaz08
Level Contributor
121 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
aquis sandy beach waterpark???

Hi we are booked to stay at the sandy beach for two weeks in may and have just read on there website they have a mini waterpark with 4 slides however i cant find any info regarding this any where else and was wondering if any one else knew?

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: aquis sandy beach waterpark???

You might have more luck if you get the resort right, the Aquis sandy beach is in St George South....

birmingham
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aquis sandy beach waterpark???

I have booked for this hotel in St George going in July.

I have found this and it says Mini Waterpark with 4 Slides so there must be !!

Take a look:

aquisresorts.com/aquisresorts/Data/Sites/1/f…

natanddaz08
Level Contributor
121 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aquis sandy beach waterpark???

Sorry if i offended anyone by putting this in the wrong place it was an honest mistake!

i have emailed the hotel and they have told me it is a new feature for this season but i still under construction so am hoping its finished for when we get there

4. Re: aquis sandy beach waterpark???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 July 2012, 14:05
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: aquis sandy beach waterpark???

Just a quick question... have you been on your holiday yet and was the waterpark actually there? We're going mid August and I'm also keen to tell the kids it has slides etc... but don't want to get their hopes up if it's not actually there.

Thanks for any info!

6. Re: aquis sandy beach waterpark???

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 July 2012, 14:05
7. Re: aquis sandy beach waterpark???

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Agios Georgios