We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations anyone?

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
18 reviews
193 helpful votes
Restaurant recommendations anyone?
Save

We're staying for a couple of days at Villa Martini, via Diego Martelli and would like some personal recommendations for any restaurants within walking distance. I'll be celebrating a special birthday but am not too fussed over going anywhere 'formal' as we prefer really good authentic food and a relaxed ambience over pomp and circumstance :) I've been told about La Baracchina but is there anywhere else we should consider?

Edited: 10 years ago
Il Sorpasso Bistro
$$ - $$$, Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean
Il Piccinino
$$ - $$$, Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean
2 replies to this topic
Italy
Level Contributor
39,912 posts
253 reviews
213 helpful votes
1. Re: Restaurant recommendations anyone?
Save

If you like seafood you'll enjoy In Gargotta, it's a small restaurant so it's better to book.

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
18 reviews
193 helpful votes
2. Re: Restaurant recommendations anyone?
Save

Thanks Chrella, I'll check that one out. Castiglioncello will be our last stop on an all too brief trip in June visiting parts of Tuscany we've not been to before - can't wait!

Reply to: Restaurant recommendations anyone?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Castiglioncello
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.