We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been to Cueva de Jabali (cavebar)???

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone been to Cueva de Jabali (cavebar)???

Hearing on the forum that the nightlife in Cayo Guillermo is pretty non existant. We don't need to get crazy, but is there some place that has a band or something?? Read about a place in Cayo Coco, called Cueva de Jabali, does anyone know about it? What time do the shuttles stop running between Guillermo and Cayo Coco??

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
269 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been to Cueva de Jabali (cavebar)???

I go to bed early so I have never been . There really isnt a shuttle , sometimes theres an excursion, I believe Thursday nights . Its fun apparently and yes its in a cave meet many ppl that had lots fun , described it as "rave like" . BTW most resort have a band , a show etc. but by 12-1:00am most is over , there is also the bowing alley , theres music there as well.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone been to Cueva de Jabali (cavebar)???

I went their about 5 years ago, It was fun, Definitely the hot spot outside the resort areas.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone been to Cueva de Jabali (cavebar)???

we went to the cave disco last year...it is a long night got back about 3 am to cayo guillermo....but loved it otherwise...

it was great fun...great music...video dance ...very crowded dance floor...harder to get a drink...lots of spots to sit that are quieter...glad we went and we are old geezers..young people had a really good party..very interesting to see...

i have a photo album on facebook you could look at...

downside...a couple of drunk kids on the bus home....no toilet paper..no flushing toilets...be prepared ...highly recommend otherwise....have been to cayo guillermo 4times......maureen hayessoch on facebook

love cayo guillermo...best beach ever...

Edited: 19 February 2012, 12:06
Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone been to Cueva de Jabali (cavebar)???

Thanks everyone for the info. Sounds like we will have to give it a try!!

5. Re: Anyone been to Cueva de Jabali (cavebar)???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2013, 05:33
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Guillermo