We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

Stayed at Odessa Hotel last week in sept 2011 and the main pool closed at 5 in the afternoon, we are going back in August 2012 with all the family ,hope the pool is open much later than that as weather is much hotter, anyone have any info, thanks/

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

Hi, I've been to Cyprus loads of times in Sept. but never been to where they close the pool at 5pm.That seems a bit early. Do you mean that they stat to tidy the sun beds or did they actually tell you to leave. Not sure if I would like that. That could put me off going to the Odessa. Barbara

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

Come on people someone must know pool closing time july / august at Odessa hotel , thanks

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

have you considered contacting the hotel???

if you do and they give you a time,expect it to be different when you get there!!

thats why people are not responding to your question,i suspect

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

No T A members been to Odessa Hotel in July / August then. Have e mailed Hotel but they have not replied so depending on T A members. Thanks.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,899 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

You've booked it so I guess you'll have to live with what time they clear start clearing the beds away, like it or not !

I always find that hotels/apartments will have a time in mind but if the area is still busy they hang fire to be honest. Your going peak season so assume it'll be busy, it doesn't really make or break a holiday though given how close to the beach you are.

In future if your struggling with a reply, you could always read the reviews, find a TA op who's travelled during that time in 2011 and send them a PM asking the question...........not everyone checks the forums regularly so wouldn't see your Q, whereas they'd be notified of a PM to their regular email address..............just a thought

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

Most hotel pools in Protaras open about 8-00 am and close between 6-30 and 7-00pm to allow for cleaning

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

Thank You

8. Re: Pool closing time at Odessa hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 15:08
Get answers to your questions about Protaras