We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September weather?

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
294 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
September weather?

Never been to Cuba in September. I know it's rainy season, but how rainy and how often lol.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September weather?

I does not rain for long periods, it generally rains hard and then stops. I have noticed that it generally rains during the night. September is still quite hot and humid.

united kingdom
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: September weather?

Whats the weather like in OCTOBER, hope its good!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September weather?

It's quite similar, Although towards the end of October temperatures start to drop slowly...

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
268 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September weather?

I was given this site by a good friend here on TA, I am very sure they would not mind my passing it along for others to use.

http://www.stormpulse.com/atlantic

As for rain in September or any month, it is really a question of how the weather is flowing in that season. Last year in Cayo Coco we had a mix of weather, mostly very wet, and the year before in October at Cayo Santa Maria it was blazing hot as if in July. Not a drop of rain during our stay.

Now a really big NOW, each year can be so different. Check this web site and you can tell if there is any storms brewing on the satellite images.

Great luck and happy travels. AB

5. Re: September weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 19:18