We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Azul Beach hotel map

Pembroke
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Memories Azul Beach hotel map

Does anyone know if there is a map of the hotel and what the room numbers are for Memmories Azul and Memories Paraiso Beach. My husband and I are arriving Dec 7th for two weeks flying from Toronto with Sunwing. Just wanted to send a request for a room with a view .......thanks Jitterbug

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

take a look at this map

not sure if the building numbers are accurate but it will give you an idea

cayosantamaria.net/hotels_bluediamond_map.ht…

Pembroke
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

Thankyou so much ....Jitterbug

Buckhorn
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

here is the link to barcelos origional map. This gives the building numbers and locations

www.resortsmaps.com/popup.html…

Pembroke
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

Thanks so much not sure what is a better location the newer side might not be as pretty with no flowers in bloom but looks really close to the ocean. I think I will take whatever they give us and just be happy with that. Take care Jitterbug

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

yes the newer side is closer to the beach as per Sunwing's information given to my travel agent.

Ottawa, Canada
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

The Paraiso and Azul are both beachfront complexes, each with 11 buildings. If you want to be close to the beach, I would suggest in the Paraiso, bungalow 33 or 32. In the Azul section 52 or 53 would be ideal. The building numbers have not changed since they were under Barcelo.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

Thanks for the info Lynda

Ottawa, Canada
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

You're welcome, SeasandSun. We had a great time there last week. You'll do alot of walking, and the new area is more hilly than the older area. Although they each have the same number of bungalows, the Azul is much more spread out and has 2 pool areas. As it was our first time to Cuba, we really wanted to see the mainland, so took the Remedios and Santa Clara excursion. I would highly recommend it. If we had more time, I think we would have also taken the overnight excursion to Trinidad. It included a city tour, rainforest and natural pools and falls plus hotel and a few meals. If I remember correctly, was approximately 95$.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

I'm staying on the Azul side looking forward to being one of the first to stay there. I was also looking into doing the Remedios and Santa Clara tour and possibly the Trinidad one too. Ill see when I get there what I feel like doing 1 or both.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Memories Azul Beach hotel map

i hope to be on the sunwing or west jet flight dec 7

allowing myself to split time like a few nights in the azul and paraiso and the fantastic melia 4 hotels

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Santa Maria