We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

Ok, might be a silly question, but last year when we were in Varadero, we finally remembered to bring bubble bath...but then there was no plug for the tub. Does anyone know if Azul has them?

Thanks! :)

10 more sleeps, and we're on our way!! Can't wait!

Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

we always bring a flat rubber stopper then it will fit a sink or tub...

Mike :)

9 more sleeps

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

Yeah, I think we'll bring one anyways...you never know!

Yep...9 sleeps!! :):)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,045 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

Always a good idea to take a rubber stopper. So many sinks and baths in Cuba seem to be without them.

Alberta
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

Can anyone who has been there confirm they have them or not? It is getting close to departure, so will have to buy a plug if they don't have one.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

I think they do have bathtub plugs, but I can't remember for sure. I know they had a sink plug in my room.

Ontario
Level Contributor
8,493 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

Always good to have one of those flat rubber stoppers, as you never know if a plug will be supplied or not. I travel with a stopper now because although I shower and don't use the tub, I need to fill the sink to give my underwater camera a fresh water bath. If you do forget a stopper, ask your maid. They can often liberate one from somewhere if there isn't one in your room. :-)

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

Thanks everyone!! Leaving in one week tonight!! Can't wait!

canada
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

yep it is incorporated (metal) but really hard to get up to let water out. No biggy but I had to get hubby to pull it or hold it for 10 minute to let it drain LOL

9. Re: Memories Azul - Bathtub plugs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2013, 05:19