We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clamato at Memories Azul

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Clamato at Memories Azul

Just wondering if anyone came across Clamato Juice at Memories Azul.

Amherst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

I doubt it. They have a form of it in some places in Cuba but it is by MHO gross. We take Mott's Ceasar Pleasar Powder Mix with us and rimmer.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

I have never heard of the powder mix. Can you tell me where in Halifax can you get that.

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,526 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

Caesar Pleaser is a product of Wild West Seasonings in Manitoba, and is available by mail through:

http://www.wildwestseasonings.com/home

Several members have posted that delivery time is really fast.

I think that the only place that you might find it in NS is in someone’s suitcase that is heading to Cuba or the DR on vacation. C’mon Tequila ... fess up! LOL

Edited: 10 March 2012, 15:31
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

Thanks so much - I just ordered some.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

I have friends who bring the big Clamato Juice with them each time and asks their favourite bartender to make them Cesars with it for the week. :) I never have enough room in my suitcase but this powder mix sounds very interesting to me...

Amherst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

Mad

Only packed 4 packages but decided I may want to share with new friends so I packed 4 more.

Pacific

Just mix it in the 1.5L bottle of water they give you. Pour out some water as you only need 1L and shake well. You can add Vodka or Tequila and good to go. We also like it to mix with beer after the night before. Shake periodically as it settles but taste just like the bottle ceasar mix.

It is available on-line and also available at locations throughout Canada. The list is on their website. Unfortuanetly not in NS and only 1 in NB in Fredericton.

Alberta
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

The only Clamato we saw there was what Canadians brought down with them. Your other option is to bring some Clover Leaf clam juice, and mix it with tomato juice. A little more compact and lighter to pack than Clamato juice.

cloverleaf.ca/en/…

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
191 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

Great idea with the powdered Clamato juice. Thank you so much for posting the site. I will be ordering some to bring with me. See you all there on the 27th of March.

Suzy

Amherst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

Suzy

I was going to share with you. It is sooooo good. I will take extra rimmer. Have lots in little zip locks.

Cher

winnipeg,
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Clamato at Memories Azul

it sells for around 2.29 makes up to 8 drinks. Lucky its sold just 5 minutes outside of Winnipeg. Will have to look into it.