We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

united patani estate

Cheltenham...
6 posts
1 review
united patani estate

Hi i am travelling to Penang in august but want to visit my former home in the Sungai Patani area that was known as The Bungalow back in 1967 where my dad was a manager on the United Patani Estate. I have e mailed a couple of travel agents but not getting anywhere can anybody help please.

Steve Hughes.

13 replies to this topic
Cheltenham...
6 posts
1 review
11. Re: united patani estate

Cheers for that i have sent an e mail so wait and see , Steve.

12. Re: united patani estate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users. We will remove messages that include real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, Instant Messenger handles and nicknames that are provided without permission from that user.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2018, 09:44

1 post
13. Re: united patani estate

Hi Mr Steve , just happened to see ur post just now, I think that bunglow is not anymore in SP, its a long story, My name is ArumugaKumar, Grandson of MR. NTS ArumugamPillai, who was the owner of UP Estate. Nice meeting u :)

Reply to: united patani estate
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sungai Petani