We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle or taxi to Paloma Pasha?

Ankara, Turkey
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shuttle or taxi to Paloma Pasha?

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone has experience taking either a taxi or a shuttle service from the airport to Paloma Pasha? The hotel quoted me 50 euro per direction, which I'll be happy to pay if this within the range of a taxi (perhaps even 5 to 10 euro more expensive for the convenience) but I live in Ankara and happen to know that Taxi's are extremely inexpensive.

Hoping for some insight from my fellow travelers :)

Izmir, Turkey
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle or taxi to Paloma Pasha?

Dear Jessica Webb,

I am writing on behalf of the hotel as the Guest Relation Manager. I would like to say that the price we have quoted you is direct from the taxi company. Please let us know if you would like us to book this taxi for you in advance.

If there is anything else that we can do to help you please do not hesitate to contact us again.

We remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Emma MÜLLER

Guest Relations Manager

gr@palomapasha.com

2. Re: Shuttle or taxi to Paloma Pasha?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Ozdere