We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problems with the food at Paloma Pasha

England
Level Contributor
71 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Problems with the food at Paloma Pasha

There are lots of reviews suggesting that there is an issue with the food this year . Can anyone give an honest opinion please ?

Izmir, Turkey
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Problems with the food at Paloma Pasha

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you concerning the recent forum topics Problems with the food at Paloma Pasha.

The hotel is regularly tested with the HACCP health and safety by contracted reputable company as well as controlled by Head Office Quality Department with internal Hygiene Manager.

Result of our regular controls, which have all shown that there are no problems regarding food poisoning.

Under these circumstances we cannot accept the recent allegations about food poisoning. This is a serious matter for us and one that we take with the highest and regularly control with the strictest guidelines.

Uğur HARPUT

General Manager

Mentioned in this post
Paloma Pasha Resort
Paloma Pasha Resort
2,514 Reviews
Ozdere, Turkey
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Problems with the food at Paloma Pasha

Everyone has their own opinion and tastes but I'm finding the food excellent. There seems to besomething for everyone, with the hotel catering for all tastes and nationalities. The serving staff are fantastic, eager to please and very friendly and efficient. The restaurants are very clean. There is a breakfast buffet and lunch, with a huge array of salads (much of it organic from its own farm), soup, hot food, cheeses, bread, etc. The puddings are amazing. Evening meals are in the main buffet restaurant or 3 a la carte restaurants - fish, Turkish and international. They are all top notch. There is a snack bar and midnight buffet and also a ppatisserie in the late afternoon. The quality of food is very important when you're all-inclusive and this is 5-star luxury.

Antalya, Turkey
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Problems with the food at Paloma Pasha

This was our third visit to th Paloma Pasha . We stayed seven night there. We didn't have any problem with the food. ??? Food was incredible with enough choices for everyone. Especially Theme nights were unbeliviable with good quality food that we could have eaten there. Overall I would recommend this hotel and I will be returning in the future.

Mentioned in this post
Paloma Pasha Resort
Paloma Pasha Resort
2,514 Reviews
Ozdere, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Problems with the food at Paloma Pasha

Hi, this is our 2nd visit to Pasha, 2 adults and 3 children. The food is fantastic. There is a huge choice. I think some people expect to go on holiday and just eat exactly as they do at home though. My 14 year old has a very limited diet, due to being Autistic, but here he has had no problems eating lots of fresh fish, chicken, fruit etc. My husband is a chef and yesterday went on a tour of the kitchens. He said they are absolutely immaculate and very impressive indeed. They conform to British standards of health and safety too - which is always reassuring, knowing how paranoid we are as a nation. There is so much choice, I don't see how anyone can complain at all!! If people are saying it is the same food over and over, then maybe that is because they are choosing to put the same thing on their plates??? We have found we are picking and choosing to go for whichever meal(s) we fancy - we certainly don't need to eat at each meal time or snack time as we are so full from the previous meal. You have a huge choice at each and every meal time. The waiters are excellent. The dining rooms are incredibly well managed too. I can't see how any other hotel we may choose to stay in could ever compete in the future. To that end, we think we will probably return for a third time next year too. (We have NEVER gone to the same place more than once before). Hope thus helps?

5. Re: Problems with the food at Paloma Pasha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Ozdere