We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Hi All,

I am planning to travel from Mumbai to Shirdi and Shani Singnapur, Trimbakeshwar and Nashik.

I am thinking of going by bus to Shirdi(reaching on6th) first and then maybe Shani Singnapur and then Trimbakeshwar temple on 7th and then return to Nashik and visit maybe Kalaram temple, Panchavati and maybe Muktidham.

Will you guys help me with this itenary and tell about how to start my travel from Shirdi to other places?

Will you advice me to travel from Shirdi to Singnapur and then back to Shirdi or continue my travel from Singnapur to Nashik/Trimbakeshwar?

Also, please let me know approximate fare for the local transport/private cab from Shirdi to other places.

Thanks a lot in advance for all the suggestions and help.

Vinay

189 replies to this topic
Save Reply
171. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Yes

2 posts
Save Reply
172. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Pl.guide a budget tour from Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur,Nasik and Trimbakeshwar with approx. Cost.I will stay 3 days at Shirdi. Thanks.

2 posts
Save Reply
173. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Pl.guide a budget tour from Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur,Nasik and Trimbakeshwar with approx. Cost.I will stay 3 days at Shirdi. Thanks.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
10,955 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
174. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Hi,

Four budget pilgrim, there are shared vehicles available for undertaking a trip to Shani Shingnapur. The shares vehicles are available near the MSRTC Bus Stand and also near the Sai Bhakta Nivas.

For visiting Trimbakeshwar, please take MSRTC Bus upto Nasik and thereafter a bus to Tfrimbakeshwar. While returning from Trimbakeshwar, alight at Nasik and take an auto rickshaw to visit Panchvati and Godavari Ghats and return the MSRTC Bus Stand to take onward bus to Shirdi.

You can comfortably complete the tour in 2 days, while keeping the base camp as Shirdi.

CarLink

Y D
1 post
Save Reply
175. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

How much time will it take for this whole process

Mumbai
Level Contributor
10,955 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
176. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Which process are your referring to ?

1 post
Save Reply
177. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Please book ticket to nashik and get down there u can visit Trimbaksehwar which is just 30klm apart from nashik and visit other temples near nashik.

Book a return form sai nagar (shridi station).

From shridi u can visit Shani temple which is 2 hrs journey only and evening u can do baba darshan.

One day enough for baba darshan and shani temple.

Nashik tour will cover whole day..Plan accoding.

Thanks,

Adi

1 post
Save Reply
178. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Hi

I am planning to Visit Shirdi by 1st or 2nd Week of December and i am from Bangalore and also visit places around Shirdi

If i go by Train i will be there on Tuesday Morning and planning to come back either on Friday / Saturday of the same week.

please suggest me places around to visit with distance , mode of transport to reach places as i will be travelling with my family with 1 year kid.

I will be fine with the approach either returning by Flight if it reaching nearest airport OR return by Train if it reaches near by railway station or both ways Flight or Train should be fine ,

1 post
Save Reply
179. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

I am planning to travel from Jabalpur to Shirdi and Shani Singnapur, Aurangabad ,Trimbakeshwar and Nashik.

Will you guys help me with this itenary and tell about how to start my travel from Shirdi to other places?

Will you advice me to travel from Shirdi to Singnapur and then back to Shirdi or continue my travel from Singnapur to Aurangabad/Nashik/Trimbakeshwar?

Also, please let me know approximate fare for the local transport/private cab from Shirdi to other places.

Thanks a lot in advance for all the suggestions and help.

suraj

3 posts
Save Reply
180. Re: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik

Hi! I also want to go shirdi, shani shignapur, trimbkeshwar, local nasik visit and mumbai from delhi and i want my return from mumbai so how i plan my visit. Pls give me suggestions

Reply to: Travel plan to Shirdi, Shani Singnapur,Trimbakeshwar& Nashik
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted