We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passports

Chisasibi
2 posts
Passports
Save

I just moved to Chisasibi, Qc, but next year I want to take my family to Disneyland. Where is the closest location to get Passport Photo's taken?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
44 reviews
159 helpful votes
1. Re: Passports
Save

Hi Sunshinef,

Welcome to the CHISASIBI TRVEL FORUM.

Not familiar with your town... I know that I personally was able to get my photo taken at a Shopper's Drugmart (would be a Pharmaprix in Quebec)... also most professional photographers do these types of photos as well.

As you are a New Resident... you might also try asking around (RCMP Detachment might know)... or if all else fails... make an inquiry of the Town or Band Council.

Hope this is (somewhat) helpful,

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

PS... I am sure the kids will enjoy Disneyland... you'll want to be sure and check out the ORLANDO TRAVEL FORUM here on TA, they have lots of great info about the city and the theme parks.

Edited: 13 years ago
Chisasibi
2 posts
2. Re: Passports
Save

Thanks so much for your advice. We are in a very rural town so there is no Pharmaprix or wal-mart or professional photographers but I will definately ask around...and thanks for the info for the Orlando travel.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
44 reviews
159 helpful votes
3. Re: Passports
Save

Hi Sunshinef,

You are very welcome... I realize that Chisasibi probably doesn't have many services with such a small pop (under 4000) and being so far north on the James Bay... but I thought it best to tell you my experience.

Hopefully, there is someone locally who can take the required photos.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

4. Re: Passports

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Chisasibi
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.