We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Noja to Bilbao

Six Bells, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
14 helpful votes
Transport from Noja to Bilbao
Save

Hi, can anyone advise if it is possible to get a mini bus or taxis from Noja to take us to Bilbao.. We are a group of 8 and this seems like the easiest and quickest way to get to Bilbao. Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
110 reviews
193 helpful votes
1. Re: Transport from Noja to Bilbao
Save

If you Google "taxi Noja" you'll get a couple of options for taxis - I imagine they'll have no problem taking you to Bilbao, whether they have taxis to take 8 people I don't know, but you can always take 2 - if they have 2! They might be just one guy (or girl) running their own business, most likely. One of the options there has an email, so I'd email and ask. Bear in mind if you're going to Bilbao airport, this is quite a bit further on than Bilbao, so make sure you tell them that or you'll get an unrealistic costing.

Otherwise, you can do this by bus. You have to get a bus from Noja to Laredo (8 a day - every 2 hours, takes 50 minutes), then the main north coast ALSA bus from Laredo to Bilbao (www.alsa.es) which run regularly too - but you'll need to book tickets in advance (online) on this bus for 8 people (the other bus you can't - just make sure you're first in the queue!). If you are going to the airport, there's then a shuttle bus from Bilbao bus station to the airport. For local times check out: www.transportedecantabria.es (it's a little slow, be patient!).

Six Bells, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: Transport from Noja to Bilbao
Save

Thanks very much for the reply

Reply to: Transport from Noja to Bilbao
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Noja
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.