We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GP Lady Hamilton access?

Lincoln, United...
5 posts
GP Lady Hamilton access?

Hi,

I am about to book 2 weeks in the Lady Hamilton and just a quick question is the better one out of the GP Jamaica resort? and do you get access to everything, as ive been told the Jamaica resort you don't get access to everything is that right?

Thanks

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,443 posts
106 reviews
1. Re: GP Lady Hamilton access?

Lady Hamilton you get access to everything in the complex.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
92 reviews
2. Re: GP Lady Hamilton access?

I dont know what the difference could be as we booked the Jamaica side as it was cheaper but then got upgraded to the Lady Hamilton side. All the amenities seem to be open to everyone as they are in the centre of both resorts.

yes the adults only beach and pool, and the jerk hut/fish restaurant and lovely beach on the GPLH but the resort isnt as big as its made out to be.

Our building was at the outskirts and it was still only about 10 mins walk to the reception.

i would just book the cheapest. We travelled April 2014

Riviera Maya, Mexico
Level Contributor
87 posts
3. Re: GP Lady Hamilton access?

Dear ChloeE-078,

thank you very much for your interest towards the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton.

I'm very pleased to confirm you that you will enjoy the complete resort formed also by the Grand Palladium Jamaica. We will be more than delighted to welcome and show you the new facilities and renovations like the Sports Bar, Italian & Mexican à la carte restaurants and the new children's water park.

I stay at your disposal for any further information you might need.

Sergio Bermejo.

Social Media

4. Re: GP Lady Hamilton access?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2016, 00:17