We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What shoes to take with me?! HELP!

Ta Xbiex
1 post
1 review
What shoes to take with me?! HELP!

Hi! I'm going on a work ski trip to Austria in March. I don't really want to take up many pairs of shoes but I want something that's waterproof and warm yet still "stylish" enough for dinners and possibly using them even after the trip. Most of the waterproof boots I found online are very bulky and I doubt I'd ever wear them again after my 4 day trip. Also, they must be warm!!! I'm from Malta and we're definitely not accustomed to any temperatures below 10 degrees. Any suggestions?!

1 reply
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
72 reviews
1. Re: What shoes to take with me?! HELP!

You will find that people don't care about 'stylish' if you are needing to be warm dry and comfortable walking in the snow. The boots need to be flat and waterproof for outdoors. Everyone will be wearing something similar. If the dinners are in your hotel then you won't need them indoors. You should be able to manage the trip with a nice pair of light weight indoor shoes and some boots. Both M&S and Cotton Traders have some very nice ones on their websites

Reply to: What shoes to take with me?! HELP!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Flachau
More Flachau Topics