We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kanai A Nalu

Level Contributor
303 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Kanai A Nalu

Hi there! We were hoping to stay at Kanai A Nalu this Fall but heard that the pool was going to be closed for whatever reason (updates?) . Now I am hearing it won't be closed since they're delaying it. SO...now I am hoping this doesn't interfere with our trip there in October 2014. Anyone have any insight?? I know this is far off but we've been dying to go back since our last stay in 2011! The pool is a must for our young kids ;-)

14 replies to this topic
Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
25,962 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Kanai A Nalu

Aloha,

Have you considered a different condo?

Level Contributor
303 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kanai A Nalu

Yes, but...I could wait another year

D S
Roseville...
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Kanai A Nalu

Aloha All,

I am an owner of a vacation rental at Kanai A Nalu. We were informed by our property management company that the pool will be closed starting September 15, 2014 for a couple of weeks, until approximately October 3rd. The property right next door, Hono Kai is allowing our guests to use their lovely, beach front pool during this period of time. It is just a short walk from our complex, across our lawn, to their pool. I suspect, due to the hurricane, that possibly it might affect the schedule by a day or two. No need to cancel or change your reservations.

Mahalo

Mentioned in this post
Hana Kai Maui
Hana Kai Maui
717 Reviews
Maui, HI
Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Kanai A Nalu

Can any give us an update on the pool renovation? Did it happen or is it still going to be done. We are thinking about another visit but curious of the pool situation. If anyone has stayed here since pool renovation some pictures would be nice.

Reply to: Kanai A Nalu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Maalaea