We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodations for 2 people <$150

J M
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
355 reviews
Save Topic
accomodations for 2 people <$150

Does anyone have any recommendations for 2 people for 3 nights? March 8-11. We will be sightseeing all day so really all we need is an awesome oceanview every evening when we get back after running around all day. I am noticing several of the super deals are already booked, ~$100, I am assuming to be on island for the whales as are we. Thanks.

J M
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: accomodations for 2 people <$150

Looked and looked and have sent a request for Barbara5353's recommendation. Keeping our fingers crossed.

www.vrbo.com/376783

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: accomodations for 2 people <$150

Matt.....I am the gal barefoot said loves Koa Lagoon! If you pm me, I can get back to you after work. This is my blog address and you will find tons of photos of the Koa, especially in the blogs with my mom, sis and BIL from Nov.. 2013! Deb

P.S. I have lots of blogs.....just go to the home page to send the selection and yes, I am a photo heavy blogger and lots of text! I am not, nor will I ever be, a brief, moderate person.

letsgotohawaiiasap.blogspot.com

Mentioned in this post
Koa Lagoon
Koa Lagoon
146 Reviews
Maui, HI
J M
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: accomodations for 2 people <$150

www.vrbo.com/376783 is booked for return renters on owner's calendar tentatively but doesn't show on VRBO website.

Koa Lagoon has a 5 night minimum in March & only books shorter stays if they can be fit in between other stays booked, but they do not see an opportunity for that.

Getting desperate? Anything else?

Mentioned in this post
Koa Lagoon
Koa Lagoon
146 Reviews
Maui, HI
J M
Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: accomodations for 2 people <$150

Booked http://www.vrbo.com/115850 . Our biggest challenge finding somewhere was the extended minimum stays for high season. Thanks everyone for all of your assistance.

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,253 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: accomodations for 2 people <$150

Nice choice, Matt. I've seen those lanais and they are HUGE! You'll be able to walk right over to the harbor if you want to take a boat trip.

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: accomodations for 2 people <$150

Matt......I did not read your post very well, just saw barefoot's reference to me. Three night stays in condos can be tricky, but you look like you did just fine! We love that beach for the walking. Enjoy watching the surfers in occasion too! That booked feeling is awesome! Deb

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
27,826 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: accomodations for 2 people <$150

A great corner unit, and I love that the lanai can be accessed from the master bedroom as well. It must be a huge relief to have that taken care of now.

Now the fun can really start, figuring out where you want to go. For me, it would be that hammock!

18. Re: accomodations for 2 people <$150

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Maalaea