We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxurious place to elope in Bali

Torquay, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
58 reviews
Luxurious place to elope in Bali

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a luxurious villa to elope. Preferably a villa with ocean view/ clifftop and pool, can be part of a hotel or resort. Can be 1 or 2 BRM. We would like to stay for a holiday and get married one afternoon and invite 4 friends who will be holidaying with us in different accommodation (they don't know :)) Happy to pay a good price, as long as the view is stunning and there is room for a small ceremony, I will be happy.

Thanks for your help!!

fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,568 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

Hi shnitz. I have said that if I was to marry again, I would run away to Micks Place at Bingin. I'm not sure if you would call it luxurious but the setting is magical. We have seen a wedding take place there and it's adorable. They have lots of weddings there. The view overlooking the ocean and down to Bingin beach is breathtaking ( looks like our beautiful coast down here on the Great Ocean Road!!) There is a honeymoon villa there which looks lovely, although we just stayed in one of the cheaper rooms there. The owners, Sasha and Mick are lovely,look them up. Good luck.xx

Munich
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

Check Karma Kandara. It is on Clliff Top with Private beach surrounded by greenery.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
153 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

I would recommend you have a registry office marriage in Australia before you leave or after you return. Having an Australian marriage certificate might save you a whole lot of angst in the future should you need to officially prove your marriage status.

Nothing stopping you from celebrating your nuptials in Bali, or even celebrating anniversaries on that date.

denpasar
Level Contributor
15 posts
4. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

Please check Latitude and Karang Kembar the views to the pandawa beach.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
42 reviews
5. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

Totally agree with baby cakes! Micks is amazing and they will do everything to look after you well. You guys could book the honeymoon villa and the other 4 could take the island villa or even one of the cheaper rooms (although these are open style so no air con). The honeymoon villa is very private and the views are absolutely amazing!

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,855 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

If you're looking for luxury then Karma Kandara, Alila Uluwatu, the Bulgari and the Ayana resort would meet your criteria. All are spectacular and stunning! While Mick's Place has amazing views, it's not what I would call luxurious.

Torquay, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
58 reviews
7. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

Thanks so much!!! I love Mick's Place too. Unfortunately they only do sit down dinner weddings now which is not what we are after :(

Torquay, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
58 reviews
8. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

Thanks Elizabeth, will check them out!

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
134 reviews
9. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

I came across this place, Uluwatu Surf Villas http://uluwatusurfvillas.com/index.html. Please check their gallery. There are some wedding pics, stunning view with the cliff and the ocean.

10. Re: Luxurious place to elope in Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2018, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Uluwatu