We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Uluwatu

Vancouver, Canada
13 posts
Day trip to Uluwatu

Hello everyone!

Can a day trip be done to Uluwatu from Legian?

We are interested in the beaches.

OR do you recommend spending a night or two there?

Thank you for all your replies!

melbourne
Level Contributor
5,017 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Day trip to Uluwatu

Easily done from Legian. You could spend a whole day there, or see more sights in the same day.

Vancouver, Canada
13 posts
2. Re: Day trip to Uluwatu

Thank you!

fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Day trip to Uluwatu

Hi sasha. There are some great places to stay right on the beach at places like Bingin which is a beautiful beach if you want to experience a quiet little village then stay up top. We go every year and love it.x

Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Day trip to Uluwatu

Hi Sasha - wondering how your day trip went? I'm planning on doing one next month and want to see the temple and then beaches. Anything you recommend?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
391 posts
123 reviews
5. Re: Day trip to Uluwatu

Andree, i did a day trip to Uluwatu when i was in Bali last year. Visited Single Fin and Padang Padang beaches along with Uluwatu temple. I had a great day although it was seriously hot! Well worth it though, my driver and friend Wayan took me to and showed me around. If you need a driver, drop him a message. I'll add a link to his TA page here :)

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Re…

6. Re: Day trip to Uluwatu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2018, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Uluwatu