We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Prat queues at passport control

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
37 posts
500 reviews
275 helpful votes
El Prat queues at passport control

Arrived 2 days ago at 08:00 and the queue for passport control took us 45 mins to get checked. Later the same day went to pick up my son and grandson and they had queued for over an hour. Is this usual? Needs to be thought about if you are being picked up or have a particular time you need to pick up onward transportation.

1 reply
Northallerton...
1 post
1. Re: El Prat queues at passport control

I was stuck there last night for over an hour, very lucky we didn't miss our flight back to the UK! There was no info about what was happening. As we got closed it appeared that only one booth had nobody in, but yet when we got on the plane Monarch had been told they were short staffed. The guy I went to just seemed to be scanning VERY slowly on purpose and chatting to his mates :/

Reply to: El Prat queues at passport control
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Prat de Llobregat
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.