We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels Right In BCN

Teakettle, Belize
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
Hotels Right In BCN

Hi there, I am transiting BCN and I'm trying to find a hotel right in the airport as I have a flight the following morning and I don't want to use shuttles to other destinations. Please advise. Thanks so much!

1 reply
Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
18,630 posts
24 reviews
40 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotels Right In BCN

Shuttles?

There is limited availability for airport hotels and my guess is that the few available operate shuttles because they are too far from departures to walk and also likely to be on roads with no pedestrian access,

I'm sure that you've checked Google Maps but if not, it will show you the limited selection and will confirm that they use shuttles to get to the airport. Most Barcelona regulars will tell you that for most people there's little or no benefit in using an airport hotel but perhaps if you're only there for a few hours it makes sense.

Reply to: Hotels Right In BCN
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Prat de Llobregat
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.