We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental and Domestic Flight Booking for a group of 6

Bangalore District...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Car Rental and Domestic Flight Booking for a group of 6

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations of a local travel agent in Portugal or Spain to help us book our internal flights and car rentals in both the countries.

TIA

Regards

MsSu

1 reply
Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
18,630 posts
24 reviews
40 helpful votes
1. Re: Car Rental and Domestic Flight Booking for a group of 6

Hi Subashini G.

This forum isn't used much, although your post might be spotted by people who browse the higher level Catalonia forum. Although Barcelona airport is in the district of El Prat de Llobregat, pretty much every query about it is on the main Barcelona forum.

I can't recommend any travel agent, but have to ask why you need one. Pretty much all that you require can be completed on line. This would save money because all that an agent would do would be to add commission. If price is not a concern, then you might be better using a local travel agent that you already trust because they will only do what any Spanish or Portuguese agent will do and that is book online through the relevant websites. That's what I would do, too.

Reply to: Car Rental and Domestic Flight Booking for a group of 6
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Prat de Llobregat
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.