We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snuba

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
snuba

Is the snuba offered at gumbalimba the same outfit or at least the same trail offerered at Tambayana?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snuba

somebody must know.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snuba

sorry my bad. 2 different areas.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
904 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: snuba

There is very little chatter on the TA forum regarding Snuba. Most of the tourists who frequent this forum come for the diving and snorkelling. Snuba is something that would be geared and targeted at the cruise crowd, so I'd suggest you head over to the Cruise Critic forum and try there.

Gumbalimba and Tabyana are practically side by side at West Bay. I suspect there is only one operator offering snuba. I do have a faint recollection about a snuba operator pulling out and leaving Roatan, so maybe it doesn't even exist here anymore.

Mentioned in this post
Gumbalimba Park
Gumbalimba Park
1,160 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Tabyana Beach
Tabyana Beach
715 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach
2,839 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: snuba

thanks mc

5. Re: snuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 00:17