We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks at HM

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
222 posts
22 reviews
Drinks at HM

Hi there! We are planning a trip to HM in March.....just doing some research. I know it has amazing snorkelling.....rustic cabins......edible food....we are wondering about the drinks! We are not into fruity concoctions.....do they have a decent beer? Vodka? Rum? Or is there a store we can go to purchase these things? I am a Canadian and I always travel with my clamato! I just need some decent vodka to pour into it! thanks!

Canada
Level Contributor
353 posts
11. Re: Drinks at HM

Angel,

Sit back and pack your bikinis... WBB is calling your name! Love the vibe of WBB and WE a short water taxi ride away. Remember, the beach will be somewhat crowded this time of year but great people watching especially when the cruise ship people arrive for the day. We were there over Easter..... that is another story about the crowds but we loved it.....!

Moses Lake...
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
12. Re: Drinks at HM

Oh you have to try the Marinara juice. I am hooked on it and they have two types. One alittle hotter. Wish I could get it at home. Makes the best bloody mary's and red beer. But yes the stores do have clamato on occasion. Plenty of good vodka in the stores too.

Edited: 06 September 2013, 10:16
13. Re: Drinks at HM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 01:25