We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo in roatan

Warwick, New York
1 post
Save Topic
Condo in roatan

Does anyone know the name of the condo next to las rocas resort in roatan - thanks jack (to the right if you are looking at the water )

new jersey
Level Contributor
156 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo in roatan

Hi,I think it is la Joya. We are staying there in November.

Sally

West Bay, Honduras
Level Contributor
114 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo in roatan

Sounds like you are talking about TJ Lynch's place. www.buyroatan.com

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condo in roatan

http://www.vrbo.com/153283

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,494 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condo in roatan

Dave - TJ Lynch's place - and I believe I heard that he no longer owns it... the bank does... is to the left of Las Rocas and Bite On The Beach as you face the water... there are a places just to the right (north) of Las Rocas and I believe that is what the OP is asking about...

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,494 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condo in roatan

By the way... I think those places are a really great location... close to the main beach, but few of the West Bay Beach crowd continue all the way to Bite on the Beach and Las Rocas, so even though it is very close to the action, it benefits from much less traffic. I'd stay there if I could afford it! (The daily rates are closer to what we pay for a week in our more humble lodgings...)

Mentioned in this post
West Bay Beach
West Bay Beach
2,810 Reviews
Roatan, Honduras
West Bay, Honduras
Level Contributor
114 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Condo in roatan

I misunderstood and thought I read "looking FROM the water". Probably should have kept quiet on this one. Agree with everything posted after mine. Thanks for the info as well. Good to know.

Gaithersburg...
Level Contributor
237 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Condo in roatan

Here is the link to 3 of the rental condos to the right of Las Rocas. We used her to rent one of the 2 BR in May...very nice.

www.tropicalislandvilla.com/aboutus.htm

8. Re: Condo in roatan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 00:16