We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in jose ignacio

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Restaurants in jose ignacio

Hi

My husband and I are thinking of visiting Jose Igacio in March 2015 and I was wondering how busy it would be? We don't want super busy with lots of parties and would prefer a more relaxed vibe but also don't want everything to be shut. Will the restaurants in the village still be open and also what kind of price range do the restaurants have. We are keen to try one or two of the more expensive restaurants but if we just want something simple and cheap on other evenings are there cheaper options in Jose ignacio?

Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Brasilia, DF
Level Contributor
634 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in jose ignacio

La Huella one of the top restaurants will be open, There are other options but the best is to wait and see of the res something new this summer, but in march some other places should be open. No crowds in march, so you want have problems.

Mentioned in this post
La Huella
La Huella
2,230 Reviews
Jose Ignacio, Uruguay
Brasilia, DF
Level Contributor
634 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in jose ignacio

La Huella one of the top restaurants will be open, There are other options but the best is to wait and see if there is something new this summer, but in march some other places should be open. No crowds in march, so you wont have problems.

Mentioned in this post
La Huella
La Huella
2,230 Reviews
Jose Ignacio, Uruguay
Reply to: Restaurants in jose ignacio
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jose Ignacio
More Jose Ignacio Topics