“Latam Airlines”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took Latam on a few flights in Peru - from LA to Lima and then Lima to Piura. I thought the airlines was very nice. The staff was helpful and the airports were relatively uncrowded and easy to go through. I was worried, b/c I read some bad reviews about Latam, but we had no issues at all, and they served relatively good airplane food - much better food and service than United.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,023)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In nearly 50 yrs of international travel, I have never dealt with an airline like Latam. They dumped us in S America and even though they could have re-routed us, (I know this because initially they said they were going to do this)they refused when I called to confirm the new flights I was told this by a Latam agent -"we will do nothing for you". This was only the last straw. Our outbound flight was delayed 30 hrs, then our luggage was lost. We had an internal flight within Argentina booked - outbound no problem, return flight rescheduled causing us to miss a connecting flight and costing us an additional $400. Our letter of complaint to the airline did not even bring an apology.
They are the trash of the airline world. Avoid them at all costs!

2  Thank Bonny H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew Latam to Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Galapagos Islands and return. The 11 internal flights were mainly in Airbus A319s, very basic planes, no entertainment at all and if flights were 2 hours or more we were given a soggy ham and cheese roll and a cup of water. Very basic but we felt safe and comfortable. The flights to South America and return to Australia were in their new Boing Dreamliners. It was hard to believe it was the same Airline. The planes are the smoothest, most comfortable weve ever flown in. The pressurisation is excellent, a bit extra leg room, adjustable window tinting instead of shutters and innovative lighting. The crew gave us an evening meal and then created an artificial sundown by gradually tinting the windows to black and gently dimming the lights. We had a good 6 hour sleep and then were gently awakened with lights and sunlight from the now clear windows. The food was exceptional for an Airline and better than Singapore Airlines. We were very impressed and the crew were absolutely first class.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Safety is the most important issue to be evaluated on an airline. I’de to congratulate Latam for the outstanding level of Safety.
I flew from GRU to LIM on a Boeing 767, such a great and well maintenaned aircraft. The flight departured on time and arrived as scheduled. The conection at LIM had no problems and I arrived CUZ on board an Airbus A320 with no complains. I had no issues with baggage.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airplane is the newest from Boing, the 787. The trip was great and in only 1hr 50min.
The flight attendants were very courteous and professional. The flight was on time.
The return flight LAL592 was canceled due to a plane problem and the company handled the situation good. We were sent to a resort for the night and the next day we were able to return home.
The information was not passed uniform to each passenger, I never received an email let me know about the situation while others did received it.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)