“DO NOT FLY WITH THEN”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed May 7, 2024

Worst airline in the world, partnership with Qantas the only thing they do is pass the problems from one to another. Not one single benefit was offered to me when my flight was canceled three hours before my departure time because they had over sell my place. I was only offer a plane TWO days after when I was in a city that is not home. I had to buy another flight with another company in the rush because I had to leave that day and they are not refunding me the money!! DONNOT FLY WITH THEM OR QANTAS. they don’t care about the costumer, terrible service and not problem solving.

Reviewed May 7, 2024

Good company. On time. Very nice staff. They provide free connection for texting and entertainment. We used them once before but now we flew LATAM to Punta Arenas and back to Santiago. Very good

Reviewed May 7, 2024

Good experience I enjoyed the food and the entertainment on the way down to Santiago. What really made it for me when we we missed our connection on the way home in Mexico city. 2 wonderful ladies listened to our story and did their best to get us on a flight the next day when no one else Including air Mexico who could not of cared less ( won’t be flying with them anytime soon) . The 2 Latam employees Ivane Fernandez Perea, & Desire Ponce Esparza went out of their way to get us home. And I will be forever grateful for them both. Thank you so much we really appreciate it.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed May 5, 2024

Review of LATAM Airlines:
Unfortunately, we were not adequately informed beforehand, but a very helpful and dedicated staff member at the gate saved our vacation. We are so grateful to Jurrani Marriaga! Flying from Miami to Cusco, she truly went above and beyond to assist us. We want to highlight her assistance and express our thanks once again.

Reviewed May 3, 2024

Our flight from Rapa Nui (Easter Island) was delayed from 3 pm until it was canceled at 9 p.m. (No explanation was given.) After waiting in line for an hour to see the ticket counter staff, we were told they had no hotel vouchers but that we should find a hotel on our own and a credit would be added to our LATAM wallet account. Finding a hotel in this small town at that hour was not easy, but we managed. After midnight we received a message that a new flight was now scheduled to depart at 5:00 a.m., so we got up after < 2 hours of sleep and had a hotel staff kindly drive us to the airport to find no one was available to operate the security gate, so we waited another hour. We arrived in Santiago 15 hours late. No credit was ever given to us, no compensation for hotel or meals. Nothing. Contacting the absurdly named LATAM "Customer service" representative illuminated the utter lack of empathy the LATAM staff has. Their business model seems to be to nickel and dime the customer to the max, assuming their near monopolistic control of many South American routes will force people to keep coming back. Not me. Never again.

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.