“Bad Experience”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very unorganized and flight attendant for my section organize luggage compartments. Many people sitting in the back of plane put their luggage up front and many passengers put their bags in compartment instead of under the seat leaving no room for luggages. Male flight attendant in my section looks like he did not want to be in our flight.

• In-flight Entertainment

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airline just changed the fly, to some people they gave the option to stay overnight and fly in the morning and to my son and I they gave us conexión to Chile, then Lima, then New York.
I have to be in NEw York at
10am and I will get there at 11pm. I have Heath problems, disc herniation, and I have to be in a trip for 29 hours. I was told in Uruguay that Chile changed my fly , and I didn’t have any option just the one they gave me. This is the second time that this happened to me I will never fly with this airline. NEVER 👎 NO RECOMIENDO LATAM , A ellos no le importa los cliente

• In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Isa C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a short haul from Puerto Maldonado to Cuzco in an A 320-200 and only took 45 minutes! We spent more time in the check in lines! Due to the flight time, there was no service, understandably, and it was basically, up then down. So Latam get full marks for a quick & efficient flight and the crew were actually very friendly as well.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At the end of the day all flights come down to safe arrival and good service? On our many LATAM flights we found if the crew were friendly & efficient, the result was pleasant. This was one where they did everything right and we got dropped off for our Amazon adventure in good shape!

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I read so many different reviews before taking this airline and was worried as to how it would go. It went perfectly well for all different flights we took during our stay. Also we flew to Medellin with them. Very timely check in, very organised. Staff available to answer questions. No issues with any of the bags or carry ons or anything else. Comfortable airplanes. Perfectly on time for all the flights we took and also saw on the board. Really recommended

Date of travel: May 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.