“Very organised and friendly airline”
Review of Air KBZ

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Organised airline, comfortable seats, friendly staff. We had 2 flights with this airline and both ran on time. Clean.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I had no option as the train and buses had stopped due to water festival. I'm sort of glad I did it. No sooner had we taken off and reached height when we where getting ready to land. This was better than a 7hr bus or train trip. What can I say. They landed safely, there where no issues, the plane was clean, the service was lovely. Would I fly with them again? in a word, Yes.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I was flying again with this domestic carrier. They have new airplanes and on longer domestic flights they serve even a complete meal. The flight attendants are very attentive and nice. Really can recommend this airline. And they were absolutely on time.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Aircraft was decent. Meals provided for the short one-hour ish flight from Yangon to Bagan (Nyaung U airport) - by meals, I mean sandwich and a piece of cake. Flight attendants were friendly and professional. No personal entertainment screens on board which was fine for a short flight. However, on both to and fro flights, the door of the toilet cubicle used (far back) could not properly close and thus lock - wonder if it was the same aircraft though really, how hard can it be to fix a door (compared to other repairs if need be I mean)? Fortunately I didn't need to do a big one. We chose this airline because we thought we would be able to just check through our luggage from Myanmar Airlines (Bkk-Yangon) to Air KBZ (Yangon to Bagan), though this was not the case. With this in mind, I can't recommend this airline highly as we would probably choose another airlines (such as Bangkok Airways) should we do it again, which is about the same price.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

When I went to Myanmar, since we do not want to waste our time travelling on the bus and train as we read a lot of negative comments, thus we decided to fly domestic to save time on the travelling. So we booked our two air KBZ flight on skyscanner, first from Yangon to Nyaung U and Nyaung U to Heho. The plane provided is small size as there is not much of traveler flying. The first time when I was flying out from Yangon, the plane actually take off much earlier than the actual departed time. The cabin crew are able to communicate in English and even though the flight is only 1 hr plus and there is still in flight meal provided. The meal consist of a bread and a cake, the cake is a bit too sweet for my liking though. The is no in flight entertainment, seat is overall still comfortable. The price for 1 way cost roughly $90 to $100 usd which is a bit overpriced though, other than the pricing it is good, highly recommended.

1  Thank Jacky84