“They refuse to give full refunds post hurricane Irma”
Review of St Barth Commuter

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I had booked four charter planes for a special event in St. Barts for the end of November 2017. However the hotel sustained quite a bit of damage unfortunately so the party had to be cancelled. St Barth commuter would only give back 75%. They should be ashamed of themselves. They might be able to fly us from St. Martin to St. Barts,,, but we have no place to stay. Irma damaged most hotels and villas. A credit does us no good as we have moved the party venue. This is bad business practice and very disappointing. Although I have used them before I will never use them again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Great flight over to St Barths. Scenic views of the island along with friendly service at the gate made this short trip a good one. They also let me fly in the front next to the pilot, which was fun. Return flight from St Barths was also good. A bit longer route for some reason but still fun to fly so low over the ocean. Would use them again!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We flew to St Barths on St Barth Commuter in June and i just want to say how fantastic they were! From the moment we made our booking to the airport staff to the pilot.
Our flight from Miami to St Maarten was delayed and i was sure we would miss our connect to St Barths but after flying for 28hrs from Australia it was a relief to see friendly faces in St Maarten waiting for us. They had our boarding passes printed and waiting for us. They helped us carry all our luggage and with a 16month old baby it was very much appreciated. They were quick and professional and very very friendly!! I will definitely be flying with them again when we go back!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

We recently flew on SBC on a private charter from St Barths to Antigua

The flight takes around 40 minutes with just one pilot. It is all pretty low-key, and quietly efficient. Unlike Tradewind though, who also serve this route, there is no cooler box with cold drinks

On arrival in Antigua, the cheerful local agent guided us through the queues and bureaucracy that is Antigua Airport.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank fatbear2000
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

OK I admit I am an aviation enthusiast, but I do not give 5 star reviews easily. This short flight to St. Barth's was a highlight of my trip to St. Martin/St. Barths. The island and ocean views were great, the approach into St. Barths and over Gustavia harbour and steep landing into the airport truly spectacular, and the return flight out over the beach and on to Grand Case equally scenic. I would highly recommend the short flight versus the ferry, motion sickness not an issue and the views are stunning. The aircraft fly comparatively low so there is lots to see and I don't know of any similar flight segment that could be as scenic. Once in St. Barths I was able to rent a car easily without a reservation. I sat behind the pilot on both segments - all staff ground +air highly polite, professional, friendly and enthusiastic, and why not? They have a good thing going. This is a great little airline and I wish them well.

1  Thank Ian N