“Cheap Flight to Bali”
Review of Batik Air

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Batik Air, flying under the Malindo banner, is worth considering if you are looking for a cheap flight to Bali from Perth.
Batik offer full service (no alcohol) with 23 kg of checked and 7 kg carry on baggage in the fare. Flights departed and arrived on time and the seats are more comfortable than Jetstar's at around the same cost as other no serviced flights.
The only problem we had was communicating with Malindo/Batik with a baggage query - they don't answer emails or queries from their website and phone calls are not returned.
However, I have flown Batik twice now and will consider them again if their fares remain low.

1  Thank Jeff P

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Compared to the other airlines of the group, lion air, malindo etc., Batik air, departs and arrives on time without any delay. A snack and water was served during the flight. The legroom and the comfort of the seats were very good compared to the other airlines in the group. The crew was polite and helpful. There were also good inflight entertainment with the individual TVs in the seats. Overall I had a pleasant experience with this airline. To be frank, this was the only airline which was punctual during my recent trip to Jakarta-Yogyakarta-Bandung.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Our Batik flight from Jakarta to Sorong left an hour early. We made the flight but just. Our flight from Sorong to Jakarta was cancelled without notice. We were rerouted from Sorong to Makassar on a flight that left early and then had to catch another Batik flight to Jakarta. Batik was well organized to rush us through but it was a little nerve racking. I would suggest you confirm your flights with this airline the night before or the morning of, if you can.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

On the date I have to go back to Jakarta I choose batik air for my returning flight. It is still on the same group (as I recalled) with my previous flight.
However tje Boeing 737-900 is better than other 737 classes. The legroom is bigger and I haven't bump my knee to the front seat.
On the service wise, the airline gave a little snack during this short flight. Although the air stewardess were not attractive enough than my previous flight but I found that this flight is much more better. Of course, comparing to the fare that I spent this flight was higher than before. The fare took almost twice from yhe previous flight.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We arrived at out gate at 12.45pm, 35 minutes prior to departure. The booking confirmation said a 13.10 departure but once at the airport the information screens indicated 13.20 departure as did our boarding passes. At 13.10 I approached a staff member at our gate as there had been no announcements regarding the flight. I was told the flight had departed without us, and with our luggage. I was also told that the flight left from gate c7, not c5 as indicated on the screens, and on the boarding passes! There was no announcement stating the flight was boarding, or that the gate had changed, or with our names when they realised we were not on the plane asking us to board asap! We are now stuck in jakarta with none of our belongings. The customer service staff were mostly on Facebook or whatsapp, or lying on their desk as we were discussing the situation. Some staff were giggling. Very professional service.