“Comfortable but...”
Review of Cobalt

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The flight was ok... PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THE ANXIOUS PASSENGERS that they are Up from the minute the plane touches the ground. Its very idiotic to leave the passengers get up from their seats when the doors are still closed.... they are all over you... dragging suitcases over you your head and standing in the corridor whiteout reason... its very uncomfortable and annoying.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Can't really complain about anything. Even despite one of flights was delayed (due to snow, so completely beyond the airline itself) - the communication was good, updates about situation provided. Would use them again - and hope to do that again, visiting Cyprus again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Just to share my feedbcak on Cobalt with a little experience I had with them:
• I bought in NOV17 a ticket with a layover in LCA fro JAN 18.
• 17 days before my flight, Cobalt cancelled on of the segments
• I ask for a refund regarding the cancelled segment (30 days for a refund, I find that abusive, but let it be).
• Four month later and after more than 10 calls, I still did not get my refund.
• I heard all types of excuses, and was even asked to provide my initial ticket by mail and that Cobalt team will get back to me.
• Well the matter of fact after expecting the calls for more than 3 month and calling almost at a weekly basis to go thru the procedure every time, I can say that I am kind of FedUp… the funniest is that when I asked to be in contact with the claims department, I have been told they have no phone (maybe the reason they cannot call me back?)
My conclusion is whether Cobalt is a scam or the poorest customer service I ever seen…
So Now if someone from Cobalt, then can resolve an issue can contact me it would be good….
Beware of this company even if the flights are fair, but consider when you have an issue in your airline selection for your next trip…

1  Thank CSBS06082016
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Tripadvisor won't allow me to identify this as a business class flight, but it was.

I had been told there was no online check-in and no lounge available, but we had both. When booking we were able to choose our seats immediately. They recommend that you use TripCase to monitor your booking and that works very well and shows you all the seating options. Dedicated business class check-in at the airport and fast track security. Cobalt use the Aspire lounge which was quite good. Business class seats were a 2x2 configuration, spacious and comfortable with a 40" seat pitch. Recline is better than normal with the ability to adjust both the seat squab and the lumbar support. A pleasant surprise was the power socket to charge my phone during the flight.

Food and drink are included. Food is a curated service, so you just tell the cabin crew when you are ready to eat and they will prepare it for you. We have a very nice Greek salad to start, followed by a chicken curry and strawberry cheesecake to finish.

Cabin crew were extremely courteous and friendly.

The only criticism is that they allow you to take two suitcases, but only with a 20Kg allowance per case, rather than 32Kg which other airlines offer.

Overall I was very impressed. Previously I always flew with Aegean, but now they no longer fly direct from Cyprus to the UK, I will use Cobalt every time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank Brenda1958
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Excellent service, Clean Aircraft. Friendly and helpful cabin crew
I have traveled with cobalt a year ago, everything that time was awefull
legroom of the plane, on time fligh
Proud that Cobalt is 100% a Cypriot company

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Travellereu11