“Airline for carry ons or only one connection”
Review of Air Antilles

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Oh boy, read the reviews prior to flying and was nervous about booking, Well, most of the reviews were true. Flight was delayed about 45 minutes going out of SXM to PTP airport. Flight was uneventful until we landed in guadaloupe. Well, my wife saw them unloading the luggage and she said "hey that's my bag going to Martinique", they calmed her and said its ok,we were changing planes and would be a 45 minute layover. Well, when we returned for the next flight, my wife being the nervous type again asked the airline rep, is all the luggage on from SXM to go to Martinique? He replyed, "all taken care of". So we land in Martinique, and low and behold, no luggage for anyone from SXM. So here we go trying to get a claim form at 9:00 pm for missing luggage, speaking in french, with little english understood.
Made for a stessful start to vacation with nothing to use for the first day. The second day the airline delivered the luggage to the hotel.
Cannot complain too bad thou, on the return trip everything turned out ok. If i were to fly them again, I would only do one connection or a carry on. Lesson learned with interisland flights.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Food and Beverage
1  Thank wokeup

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

This will be a long one and i apologize but it was not a good experience. I can’t remember the last time I’ve been so stressed when it comes to traveling. I booked my flight through Expedia. I thought that I would be flying with Airfrance throughout the entire journey but no. I flew with Airfrance from France to Guadeloupe then Air Antilles from Guadeloupe to Saint Maarten. I received an email about 2 weeks before my flight to Saint Maarten that the time had changed from 10:30 to 9:30. No problem. At 7:30, I went to the terminal and on the departure screen it said my flight was leaving at 10:30. I spoke to the ticketing attendant and he assured me that it was leaving at 9:30.
I went to check-in counter to be checked in. There was no one. Two hours before flight departure and no one to check me in. There was also a lot of children who seemed to be going to a camp.
At this time I was becoming worried and frustrated. One of the teachers with the students finally had enough and argued with the ticketing attendant. It was only then that 3 workers eventually came out. As you can imagine, they had to check in all the students first which took quite a while. After they were finished it was at 9. I went to the desk close to panicking at this point and the lady said my flight was leaving at 10:30. More confusing information but I decided if anything happened they would be responsible.
Finally I got checked in. Boarding was to start at 9:45, we didn’t get on the flight till 10:15 maybe. Then when we got into the plane, we were told that we had to leave. Then we waited for another 15 to 20mins before we were finally allowed to leave.
I was just so glad to be over with that airline. Never again.
Also my baggage almost got lost. I was told my baggage would go directly to Saint Maarten but it didn’t. They took it off at Guadeloupe. They called ahead but the check in lady took down the wrong information and had my name wrong. If it wasn’t for the other person seeing my name and connecting the dots, I wouldn’t have retrieved it. I don’t even want to think of what would’ve happened then.

Date of travel: June 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Flights delay
No communication
Luggages 48h late
Never pick up the phone
Unpolite

Definitely the worst company of the Caribean

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Flight from Dominica to Pointe-a-Pitre cancelled at the last minute.
Unable to get reimbursement for change to connecting flight.

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Right on schedule. Nice chairs and comfortable aircraft. Pricing is decent for the area.
Friendly hostesses.