“Maybe an old plane???”
Review of Wings Air

Reviewed December 4, 2017

The airconditioner was not working well, its quite hot inside the plane actually. Compare to the others flight (on my going home), i must tell this flight is a bad flight. No wonder my colleague never wants to use this flight (just for medan-nias route).

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Though it’s a propeller and not a jet one, it’s not as frightening as I imagined. About three times round trip using this flight this year, only once I experience slight bumpy landing. The air conditioner switched off until we finished take off, so it’s quite hot in the beginning. Baggage capacity is enough for family of three on combined vacation & business trip. Punctuality is good with only 1-2 hours delay (once with continuing flight to Labuan Bajo, but the airline managed with boarding pass handed to us right after we got off the plane and we went straight to the next aircraft without entering the airport building), haven’t experience any cancelation yet. Turbulence in raining / bad weather only caused minor shakes, similar with the jet ones. The benefit of shortening the distance & time paid off the hardships.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

I used this flight on September 2017. It was an ATR aircraft (several airports in East Indonesia can't accommodate bigger aircraft).
Honestly, I underestimated this flight, because I had several not so nice experiences with Lion Air (Both Lion and WIngs are part of Lion Group). Actually, this flight is better than what I expected. It was so ontime, and the flight attendants were so quick and helpful. And when we stopped for a quick transit in Labuan Bajo, the transit process was quicker than the schedule.
I did ask about it to the local people in Ende, and he said that Wings Air indeed very ontime. If they were late (and it's so rare), it's because the late connecting flight (Lion) from the Western part of Indonesia.
And it costed less than other flights with the same route.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed November 24, 2017

Online departure. Staff were very nice. Got seating with our kids all together. Clean. Will fly again.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Flight was supposed to fly on 18 November 2017 at 09:35 and ended up flying at 11:35 to Halim Jakarta...... and the plane was ATR Turbo Prop and late to fly since the flight was also late to fly from originated city of Kota Malang in East Java.....
Thanks a lot for the small snack bags and lateness flight.......since I was buying and having business meeting in Jakarta and had to reschedule my arrival time by calling my business colleague from Bandung Hussein Sastranegara Airport Departure Hall....(BDO)....

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)