“Small Airline but Good Airline, Great Customer Service”
Review of Southern Airways Express

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have flown with Southern Airways Express a few times now and even though there has been a few bumps due to issues beyond their control the customer service Russ and his crew in Hot Springs have given is always above and beyond awesome! I would recommend flying Southern Airways Express to everyone flying to Hot Springs, it is so much easier then flying into Little Rock and driving.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight itself was fine, but was an hour late, which presented problems for the people I was meeting (and planned to pick me up). I have rarely been in a plane this small, though it was not crowded because there were only four passengers (and perhaps ten seats). The pilot and co-pilot were very personable, perhaps because there were so few passengers. It was also an enjoyable way to see the countryside we passed over. Another bonus was that the flight was only $29, which was cheaper than driving.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Flew over the long labor day weekend. Flight left DFW 1/2 hour earlier than usual due to weather issues which we beat!

While waiting in Harrison, AR, the pilot came over to us and let us know that we would be leaving shortly. (again about 1/2 hour earlier) The free parking at both airports is a plus. It's a stress free way to travel-NO TSA. Can't beat the price, and saved me many hours of driving time.

Since I have family in the Harrison area, and most recently will be building a house in that area, I look forward to flying them again in the future.

2  Thank Carol-Ann S
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I flew from Pittsburgh to Lancaster PA for $99 including taxes and fees. I could not drive there for that price.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I think my title says it all. It was an experience, not one I care to repeat. It was a propeller plane that was whipped about by the force of wind; it was hard to not get motion sickness. For a significant portion of the ride I thought I was going to vomit, and my stomach remained upset for some time after. The pilots were nice. The check-in process with Richard was horrific and incredibly and unbelievably slow and painful. Not only was Richard rude, but he also lacked in comprehension skills. He alone was reason enough to never travel with this Airlines, but the flight too proved to be too much. I’ve included pictures of their plane options.

1  Thank SophisticatedPalate