“Nice and convenient”
Review of Boutique Air

Reviewed March 19, 2018

we are so happy that we have this option. This one hour plus flight sure does beat the 6 hour drive fighting traffic in LA. It is a no frills flight and the last time in bad weather it was alittle bumpy but it sure is better than the drive. I just wish they would get alittle bigger plane because this flight seems to fill up fast and the price could be alittle cheaper.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
1  Thank Diane V

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We have our kids fly back and forth every other weekend. They fly a round-trip and every time one flight is delayed or canceled. If you have a connection flight do not use them.
Normally the customer service is exceptional. Other than tonight‘s flight. 3/18/18 from Denver to McCook. We showed up an hour before the flight. With no attendant at the check in desk. We waited 10 min then called the 800 followed by an employee. Both of which tried contacting an agent at both ends of the airport. With no success either. When an attendant finally showed up to the check-in desk, we had 20 minutes until the flight took off. She proceeded to tell Us she left 45 minutes before take off. when I have proof she was not there as we called 800-number and other employee while we were sitting there. She did nothing to try and help them get to the flight. Other than argue about her extended break. Telling us they are short staffed.
So the boys and I took off trying to make the flight. Thanks to helpful people at security they made it.. But, guess what the flight was delayed the second they showed up. Typical!
I then call the 800 number again to file a complaint regarding the poor customer service. After being on hold for 15 minutes I was told I would be transferred to a supervisor and hung up on.
Makes for a great business practices I suppose.
Doesn’t look like they will stay in business long at this rate.

2  Thank Travis W
Reviewed March 7, 2018

If you want to get to your destination, book with a different airline. Delays, cancellations, no refunds, bad service.

3  Thank callie c
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Waited at the airport all day flight was delayed. It was originally scheduled for 11:00 am departure - We kept inquiring about when the flight would be departing, and was told later and later times. Eventually they ended up cancelling the flight after wasting an entire day. I was traveling for an important meeting and had to move my appointment around before finally having to cancel. This was very inconvenient, do not use if you have a set appointment.

2  Thank melissatravis2018
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I love Boutique Air for my short flights between Denver and Cortez! We had a short delay in departure time on the flight but we made up the time in the air.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)