“Efficient, Friendly, Economical”
Review of Boutique Air

Reviewed April 16, 2018

Boutique is the only option for flying between Pendleton and Portland, but what a terrific option! On time, friendly, and no hassles. Our flight was a bit bumpy due to the weather, but the touch down was perfect. Looking forward to my next flight!

1  Thank FlowersNQuilts

Reviewed April 11, 2018

First flight had mechanical troubles and turned back to MSP. Ended up with a 5 hour+ Uber trip and renting a car to get back to MSP.

Second trip Could not get back into secure area of Airport because I did not have a boarding Pass. Check in counter was not manned 1 hour before flight. ended up spending night in Minneapolis and returning home next day.

1  Thank keffersks
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Rrecently my brother-in-law passed away and I needed to be with my sister in her time of need. I flew from Knoxville Tennessee to Phoenix, AZ without a glitch, but from Phoenix to Show Low Arizona with Boutique air was a complete nightmare., numerous flight cancellations, stuck at the airport for 17 hours and finally ending up renting a car and having to drive to show low, arizona. boutique airlines, what a joke, I will never flly with this airline again.

2  Thank Sherry M
Reviewed March 23, 2018

My flight down on Monday March 19th was superb

My return flight was as amazing. March 23rd
Discovered that they had beverages , plus snax.
Quite wonderful.
Of course, coming over the Mtns, on to the Plains, there was a bumpy ride.

Our Pilot made a superb landing in very windy conditions
A feat in a small plane.

I was very impressed.
Sorry there was no coffee after you got in secured area, but.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

we are so happy that we have this option. This one hour plus flight sure does beat the 6 hour drive fighting traffic in LA. It is a no frills flight and the last time in bad weather it was alittle bumpy but it sure is better than the drive. I just wish they would get alittle bigger plane because this flight seems to fill up fast and the price could be alittle cheaper.

1  Thank Diane V