“Horrible experience every time”
Review of Boutique Air

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Every time I have flown boutique airlines and I’ve had a horrible experience! Yes they are inexpensive but you will never get there on time or happy!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

I missed my flight to Syracuse and was able to immediately book a flight with Boutique Air. The check-in was easy, the boarding process was seamless, the flight was smooth, and the customer service was excellent. There were only two other people on the flight (8 seat plane) so it felt like I was riding in a private jet.
I can't speak for their other flights, but Massena NY to Boston runs perfectly. I am very impressed with this airline, and look forward to my next flight with them.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Do not rely on this airline to get you anywhere on time, let alone for a connecting flight. Notorious for being delayed!

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Our flight was on time, great weather for viewing the cascade mountain peaks. The flight crew was friendly and efficient.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Terrible wasted an tired day waiting on a flight reschedule 4 times had to cancel business trip 600 plus dollars non refunded from missed connecting flights. Terrible just terrible