“Caution on time to process ”
Review of Boutique Air

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Arrived at ticketing to check 1 bag over 1 hour before flight. Agent took 35 minutes to process 4-5 people before us. Got to us at 7:15 for a 7:45 flight and told us flight was closed for baggage.

Could have made it though TSA except for the check bag which would not make it. Thus, first missed flight in 55 years.

Agent was not real helpful in contacting “customer service” as they only had a phone number not real person in Denver.

After multiple hang ups, voicemail, finally got a live person that said only option was a credit and would email “credit.” 1 week later no response and still getting hang ups calling “customer service.”

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Was at airport for 9 hours and no one showed up and no communication from Boutique. Called customer service and they were unhelpful and unapologetic.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

The only good thing about boutique air is the price. I got to Denver from McCook for $79. The positives end there.
When I pulled into the parking lot I received a phone call saying that my flight was delayed by 40 minutes. No big deal. 40 minutes pass and the lady at the desk tells me that the flight has been cancelled because not enough people were on it, but that there was another flight in 2 hours that we would be able to get on. We waited the two hours to find out that that next flight was also delayed. We were irritated at this point, because we kept getting the run around on when we would leave. This flight then got delayed two more times. My husband went up and asked for a refund so we could get in our car and drive to Denver, and she said that they were sending a special plane to pick us up. This plane did not get there until 1:00 in the morning. We were supposed to be in the air at 6:00pm, and did not leave until 1:00am!!! There was only one other lady in the airport with us, and she told us that this was her last time flying boutique because every time she tries the flights get delayed or cancelled. On the way home (Denver to McCook) everyone was telling us that they NEVER have good experiences, and that they just expect their flight will be delayed. If you are looking for a cheap unreliable flight, then boutique air is perfect for you! I will never waste my time again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I used the services of Boutique Airlines on a round-trip from Denver to McCook Nebraska. I knew having flown in on Southwest Airlines, which had a great deal of turbulence, that I would have the same on a much smaller jet. I was very impressed with the pilots on the trip from Denver to McCook having to deal getting around a storm. Yes, flight was very rough but these guys are pilots not God they cannot control the weather.

My flight returning from McCook to Denver was delayed by about 2 hours. Again, they cannot control the weather and had a very rough previous night. What they could do is notify me in a timely manner. This was done both by a voice message left and an email sent. The flight Denver was extremely pleasant do to nice sunny skies and a very qualified pilot.
As it turns out, almost all flights into Chicago out of Denver had been canceled for the day due to bad weather.

I would be happy to recommend this airlines. But, on future flights I think I would allow longer than the hour and a half between arrival time in Denver and next flight out. It would not have made a difference on this trip since all flights were cancelled. It would make a potential difference on future flights.

• Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Every time I have flown boutique airlines and I’ve had a horrible experience! Yes they are inexpensive but you will never get there on time or happy!