“Amazingly helpful staff in a stressful situation.”
Review of Loganair

Reviewed December 20, 2019

My father-in-law passed away and I needed to get as near to Derby as possible. The member of staff on the phone was incredibly helpful and calm. I was able to book a flight that was leaving 2 hours from when I phoned to Manchester for a very decent price. I was put in the “lounge” in Inverness and had the option to check in luggage. I was then able to call to book a returning flight to Inverness with another incredibly helpful member of staff. Not only this but my other half was able to change his flights with great guidance from the staff. I am very grateful for all that the team have done for me in this very stressful and emotional time. Thank you 😊

Reviewed December 19, 2019

Having booked what appeared to be a good deal, it has proved to be endlessly frustrating. The first sector is with their codeshare partner FlyBe. LoganAir proudly claim that I have access to free premium seating but you try pre-booking a seat. Their website is incapable of doing it and they say contact FlyBe. FlyBe's website is incapable of doing it as the booking was made on the LoganAir website. I have spoken to FlyBe and LoganAir customer services (both should be prosecuted under trade descriptions laws) and both blame the other. No-one is prepared to assist or actually help in any way. I do not hold out any faith that when I turn up at the airport that they will be able to allocate me a seat either.
If you don't need to contact "Customer services", then they're probably fine. Otherwise this airline should be avoided. They are desperately trying to emulate the very worst in the industry.

• In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank stephensW602RO
LoganairCR, Customer Relations at Loganair, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Hi there,

I am very sorry to note that the service received fell short of that expected. I would like to offer my assurance that Loganair do require our staff to provide the highest standard of service to our passengers at all times.

To allow us to investigate this further and assist you, please email Customerrelations@Loganair.co.uk with your booking reference and a member of our Customer Relations Team will be in touch.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Well I was not expecting that, having used Brussels airline at considerable more cost the standard of service via Loganair was amazing, a simile, a warm welcome, well priced, on time, clean and tidy plane, even got a drink and small nibble. Will most certainly be using them again.

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2019

This is a great flight, price includes luggage in hold and hot drink on flight. Only a small plane so no herding onto plane but flight time same as larger planes. Staff lovely & price competitive, especially if you are flexible or book well ahead

2  Thank 27,091,958
Reviewed December 14, 2019

Comfortable, well priced and on time. All you can ask for the short flight really. Hopefully this service stays.

Date of travel: November 2019
2  Thank Doc13075
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.