“Ok if you find a cheap ticket”
Review of Pobeda

Reviewed September 2, 2017

The service is average: average meals, average comfort, average friendliness of the staff, fees for the seat you want...
I payed only 40 euros for my ticked from Cologne to Moscow and didn't pay attention to the service. But now when the prices are higher I prefer other airlines.

1  Thank arpin
Write a ReviewReviews (1,651)

Reviewed August 29, 2017

I fly with Pobeda regularly. It's quite basic, they even don't sell food or beverages (excl. poor water). Despite this, Pobeda is the best Russian low-cost company. They really try to imitate how WizAir or Ryanair operate: Pobeda tickets are cheap, Pobeda route map is quite broad and they use new planes. I have never had any problems with luggage or overweight. As for me, their most serious flaw is that they have too many delays.

3  Thank Hoshea P
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Nothing unexpectable ))
The airplane was new and clean with friendly staff.
My baggage was a bit overveight, but I have paid nothing for it.

1  Thank Kirill S
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Were flying to Bratislava, Slovakia. The service was quite good for that price untill we found out that the company had lost our baggage. After lots of calls and messagfes we lost hope to find it - it seemed that company did not do anything to discover it. Finally the paid us tiny compensation. Fly only with hand luggage

1  Thank mariabodova17
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

The worse company ever, 4 and half hour flight in the bus with wings, no service, water, smiles, everything with extra charge only. Handbag allowed to this auto bus can be holed on the hands, but not back bag due to the safety reason, as someone can kill himself with the long belts on the handbag, but if it's a bag with long belt to be handed with one shoulder it's OK, as well 2000 rubles will make it safe. I gave an officer my last money 1995 rubles and he didn't hesitate to take them, later on me and my husband arrived to Moscow and had a stop there for 7 hours (officer asked me about it and knew this and saw that it's our last money), no humanity. He took it and felt like I have to thank him for this discount. Chairs are not moving, for this long flight I felt broken. Never ever use their service, the price is same as for normal company. But service is the worst.

2  Thank Anna U