“Worst customer service I ever saw.”
Review of Pobeda

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

The flight had a delay of 20 hours. No information given by the company about a new departure time.

They do not offer any compensation lunch or dinner during the 20 hours in the airport. Neither a bottle of water. Obviosly an hotel was not offered neither.

I never saw such indifference by a company for their customers. Avoid this comoany at any cost, it is cheaper than Aeroflot and S7 but they do not respect any basic rule for the customer service.

If you enjoy being treated like cattle, go for it.

2  Thank Alberto M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,724)

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I am going to write the facts about this trip and please read carefully so other people can avoid flying with this airline.

My wife and me came to Russia for holidays from London to Russia.

When we arrived to Knukovo airport Pobeda informed us we will not have any problem flying with them from Russia (Knukovo) to Bratislava and from Bratislava to London. We were making a connection in Bratislava with a valid UK VISA. They ignored our UK VISA and refused to transport us to Bratislava.

We accept it was our mistake not to "check thourogly" that if you need to check-in again you will need transit VISA. However, what we complain is about the customer service and treatment and here is the crucial fact.

The manager spoke a poor English and said "Since you do not have Schengen transit VISA, we will not transport you because the airlines will have to pay penalties, period, that is" These type of monologue was not the manner to treat people and leave us at the airport without any possible solution/information. I asked the manager who I can talk to and the answer was he did not know. I asked can you redirect me to immigration at the airport, he answered "you go and find it" No help, no information and on top of it he was laughing. These are the facts.
I hope nobody has to experience such a discriminatory treatment in Russian territory where we spent such a lovely time.

2  Thank Cristhyan Z
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We bought 20+20+10kg and the result was, that we had to pay for 20+22kg 20€. Nobody was able to explain it, cause they couldn’t speak english! This is an general problem in Russia!
You only get water during the flight, for which we payed 800€ (two person).

2  Thank ulashb
Reviewed December 13, 2017

This company serves many flights to Europe and I've tried a lot. The one to Cologne/ Bonn is the most recently used by me, that is why I will review it.

Seats: surprisingly comfortable seats for lowcost company! Even standard places have enough place for legs and comfortable big seats. Unfortunately now practically all aircrafts don't have pockets and that is not comfy, as I normally keep there my belongings.

Price: varies from day to day a lot and do remember, that there is no check-in luggage included to the price

Safety: Im travelling a lot, but still afraid of flights, yet Pobeda has new aircrafts and good security- class level, so it is always a big + for choosing it.

Food and water: there is no food included if the ticket price, yet you can always ask for a glass of water.

Places: it is always ALWAYS a drama in the aircraft, as people do not read the rules. If you are flying with a kid/ husband/ cousin etc and its crucial for you to have seats nearby - you have to book this places in advance on the website (and pay for it), no one will let you sit where you want in the aircraft without additional paying. Even with a kid, yes. You need to pay for 2 seats, yes. Its not that hard to understand, really.

Additional luggage/ backpacks/ small - very-very-small additional luggage: just read the rules, really! They are clear and i have never ever had any problems with following them. But someone always has. Now you can go into cabin with any type of bags/ backpacks, that fit into a special sizing box in the check in area. you can estimate it before going to check in counter. btw, it is always cheaper to buy additional luggage on the website. Read rules. Look at your luggage. Read one more time;)

Tips: company does not have online registration for average tickets. It is better to come a bit in advance, coz some flights can be overbooked.

Enjoy the flight:)

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank El_vlasova
Reviewed September 2, 2017

The service is average: average meals, average comfort, average friendliness of the staff, fees for the seat you want...
I payed only 40 euros for my ticked from Cologne to Moscow and didn't pay attention to the service. But now when the prices are higher I prefer other airlines.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank arpin