“Really Low Cost Airline”
Review of VietJetAir

Reviewed April 5, 2018

I just don't know what happened, maybe i'm lucky or something that day. Me & my friend almost check in late, we runs along the way to the boarding gate & it almost last call for boarding. But what we've got? Maybe because too much passangers, me & my friend got seat on bussines class, but without meal or something. It's really cheap airline because it just costs USD 30 from Ho Chi Minh to KL. Yes, i'm satisfy, but maybe for comfort freak please choose another plane.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,077)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I don’t see so many choices flying hcm-hkg.
Cathay, Vietnam airline and vietjet are the only choices. And vietjet is the only budget choice, so even vietjet wont release promotion on this route

Reviewed April 4, 2018

nice price and great service onboard, would certainly fly them again, no issues or complaints ! nice comfortable flight

Reviewed April 3, 2018

flight delayed, poor communication. Staff so unprofessional!!! Keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

1  Thank Fadi E
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We recently used VietJet to fly from Siem Reap to Hanoi and were pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Our previous flight from Singapore to Siem Reap had been with Jetstar which cost a lot more than VietJet. I found that the Jetstar seats were very tight as the rows of seats were very close together. This was not the case with VietJet. The seats were comfortable and there was enough room.

The check-in was good and the flight left on time. They charge for food and drinks so we didn't buy any. The flight left 20:10 so we had already eaten dinner so we didn't need anything. You can pre-order a meal when you book your flights but I didn't due to the timing of flight.

There was no in-flight entertainment but the flight was short.

The cabin staff were pleasant and efficient as well as it was a relatively short flight and they needed to get everything done quickly. Based on my experience with this flight, I would use this airline again.